What I can do for you
Marino Bicycle Clinic believes in true professionalism, which is why I am available whenever you need me. Whatever you need fixed, I repair technician will happily advise and assist you. I am available to answer all of your questions and concerns. Not 100% satisfied with your repair? I will do everything I can to correct the problem. I want you to be a satisfied customer and I'm confident you’ll come back for more.
Basic Bicycle Tune-up - $45.00
This includes cleaning grease off the gears & chain, adjusting brakes & derailleurs, lube cables & pivot points as needed, truing of the wheels, tightening all bolts & hardware, a quick wipe down, fill the air in tires, test ride & a safety check.
*Deluxe tune-up - $80.00
Includes all adjustments in the Complete Tune-Up plus:
- Full drive train clean (parts are removed and cleaned in parts washer)
- Full bike clean (frameset, components, and wheels cleaned and polished to remove all dirt and grime)
* Deluxe Tune-Ups will have a $20 miscellaneous parts estimate to include any small parts that may be needed such as cables, cable housing, or tubes. This is in place so that I don't have to call you if I come upon something minor. Any amount not used will be removed from the order.
*Complete Overhaul - $190.00
A complete overhaul includes all of the above Tune-Up adjustments. The bike is completely taken apart, cleaned and the bearings are repacked (parts and bearings are extra)
* The overhaul tune-up will have a $20 miscellaneous parts estimate to include any small parts that may be needed such as bearings, cables, cable housing, or tubes. This is in place so that I don't have to call you if I come upon something minor. Any amount not used will be removed from the order.
Other common repairs
- Tire/Tube Install (common wheels) $8.00, Flat Repair Patch - $2.50
- Adjust Brakes - $8, Install Brake lever - $6.00, Install Brake & Shifter Cable & Housing - $12.50 Including Adjust – Brake Pads / Install $5.00 front & rear
- Adjust Derailleur (per derailleur) - $20 – $35 install
- Chain install $10
- Spoke Install $12.00 ( Rear Wheel remove) $18.00 -$25.00
- Wheel True on Stand (per wheel) $15
- Bottom Bracket Install / Overhaul - $20 (depends on type) $25
- Headset Install / Overhaul - $18
- Boxing Bike - $60
- Assemble Bike - $50-$70 (depends on type/complexity)
- Custom Wheel Build (per wheel) $50
- Custom Bike Build - $125 ($215 w/ wheel build)
- Suspension Fork Overhaul - $35 - $70 (depends on type)
- Shifter Install - $18 (per shifter) Include Adjust
- Front Wheel Bearings Repacked - $10 Rear Wheel - $25 With Disc Brakes front $20 Rear $35